FINAL SALE: Skin Drink
Hydration = healthy skin. Skin Drink by Renée Rouleau is a specialty serum to plump thirsty skin with oil-free, water-based hydration. This prevents your individual cells from losing water to create a smooth, bright and more youthful-looking appearance of healthy, glowing skin. Formulated with a high concentration of pure Hyaluronic Acid; it's like drinking 8 glasses of water a day delivered deep within your skin. The result? Beautiful, radiant and healthy-looking skin by Renée Rouleau. New & improved formula! We have updated the ingredients to make it more hydrating and soothing, with an added touch of pore clearing salicylic acid to ensure it's a perfect fit for breakout-prone skin types. *This product is in our soon-to-be phased out packaging. You can purchase Skin Drink in the new packaging here.
This product is a final sale. No returns or exchanges.
See all Renée Rouleau specialty serums.
- Hyaluronic Acid - helps retain skin's natural hydration.
- Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C) - brightening antioxidant.
- Salicylic Acid - anti-microbial to encourage clearer pores.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Mineral Oil
This product is not tested on animals. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- This clear liquid is thin, silky-feeling and unscented.
How to Use
- To effectively use Skin Drink to plump skin with hydration, apply 2-3 pumps to skin after a thorough cleansing and toning. Follow with moisturizer. Use nightly. Skin Drink is also beneficial to use under masks to give the skin a boost of moisture.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Probably not. This product contains salicylic acid (only a small amount), which many doctors suggest avoid using during pregnancy. Consult with your doctor for their recommendation.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
As Seen In