Rosemary Mint Cleansing Milk
Rosemary Mint Cleansing Milk by Renée Rouleau works to dissolve oil, makeup and impurities from the pores while providing energy stimulation to revitalize tired-looking skin. Skin will feel comfortably clean without leaving behind a greasy residue and be perfectly be perfectly primed to achieve maximum results from the skincare that follows. The result? Beautiful, brighter and healthy-looking skin.
*You can purchase this in our previous packaging at a discounted price here.
"Renée Rouleau has a cult following, and it’s no secret why: her skin care line works wonders."
— ELLE MAGAZINE
Is this cleanser right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau cleansers.
- Safflower Oil - gentle, water-soluble plant oil to dissolve makeup.
- Rosemary Extract - antioxidant and skin brightening.
- Peppermint Oil - antimicrobial and energizing properties.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Mineral Oil
This product is not tested on animals. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- A creamy lotion with a refreshing, fresh minty scent.
How to Use
- To effectively use Rosemary Mint Cleansing Milk to clean tired-looking skin: apply a small amount of cleanser to dry skin. Rub in small circular motions for 30 seconds. Wet fingertips, work through again and rinse well with lukewarm water. Give the skin a final wipe with a damp sponge or wash cloth and proceed with an alcohol-free toner for your skin type.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com and in our Dallas and Plano, Texas skincare spas.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
As Seen In