Rosemary Mint Cleansing Milk
Rosemary Mint Cleansing Milk by Renée Rouleau works to dissolve oil, makeup, and impurities from the pores while providing energy stimulation to revitalize tired-looking skin. Skin will feel comfortably clean without leaving behind a greasy residue and be perfectly be perfectly primed to achieve maximum results from the skincare that follows. The result? Beautiful, brighter and healthy-looking skin.
Size: 6 fl oz
"Renée Rouleau has a cult following, and it’s no secret why: her skin care line works wonders."
— ELLE MAGAZINE
Is this cleanser right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau cleansers.
- Safflower Oil - gentle, water-soluble plant oil to dissolve makeup.
- Rosemary Extract - antioxidant and skin brightening.
- Peppermint Oil - antimicrobial and energizing properties.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Mineral Oil
Vegan. Never tested on animals. Certified cruelty-free by Leaping Bunny.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- A creamy lotion with a refreshing, fresh minty scent
- Purified Water, Glyceryl Stearate (emollient) SE, Polysorbate 20 (emulsifier), Stearic Acid, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Sodium Hydroxide, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Glycerin, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Phenoxyethanol (antimicrobial preservative), Ethylhexylglycerin (skin conditioner) . To learn more about choosing a product based on its ingredients, read this post.
How to Use
- To effectively use Rosemary Mint Cleansing Milk to clean tired-looking skin: apply a small amount of cleanser to dry skin. Rub in small circular motions for 30 seconds. Wet fingertips, work through again and rinse well with lukewarm water. Give the skin a final wipe with a damp sponge or wash cloth and proceed with an alcohol-free toner for your skin type.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com and in our Plano, Texas skincare spa.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- What is the pH level of this product? The pH level of Rosemary Mint Cleansing Milk is 6.5.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
As Seen In