FINAL SALE: Rosemary Mint Cleanser
Rosemary Mint Cleanser by Renée Rouleau is a lightweight, water-soluble cleansing lotion that dissolves off makeup and deep cleans impurities from within the pores without leaving a greasy residue. Brightening extracts invigorate dull, tired skin to reveal a healthy, youthful glow. This cleanser comes in a large 8 oz bottle—almost twice the size of most cleansers, so it's sure to last you a long time. The result? Beautiful, glowing and clean skin by Renée Rouleau.This cleanser comes in a large 8 oz bottle—almost twice the size of most cleansers, so it's sure to last a long time.The result? Beautiful, clean and calm skin by Renée Rouleau. *This product is in our soon-to-be phased out packaging. You can purchase Rosemary Mint Cleanser in the new packaging here.
This product is a final sale. No returns or exchanges.
See all Renée Rouleau cleansers.
- Safflower Oil - gentle, water-soluble plant oil to dissolve makeup.
- Rosemary Extract - antioxidant and skin brightening.
- Peppermint Oil - antimicrobial and energizing properties.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Mineral Oil
This product is not tested on animals. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- This white cleansing lotion has a light lotion feel with a subtle mint scent and rinses away clean without a residue.
How to Use
- To effectively use Rosemary Mint Cleanser, apply a small amount to dry skin. Rub in circular motions for 30 seconds. Wet fingertips, work through again. Rinse well with lukewarm water. Wipe skin again with Renée Rouleau Facial Sponges and proceed with one of our alcohol-free toners.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
As Seen In