Great for skin types:
FINAL SALE: Purifying Face Wash
Purifying Face Wash by Renée Rouleau is a soap-free, gentle gel cleanser to deep clean the pores without leaving the skin feeling tight, dry or irritated like bar soaps and many foaming cleansers will do. Leaves the skin feeling calm and comfortable while maintaining the skin's protective moisture barrier. This formula is recommended for sensitive, oily/combination skin prone to redness, clogged pores and blemishes. This cleansing gel comes in a large 8 oz bottle—almost twice the size of most cleansers, so it's sure to last a long time.The result? Beautiful, clean and comfortable skin by Renée Rouleau. This cleanser is in our soon-to-be phased out packaging. You can purchase Purifying Face Wash in the new packaging here.
This product is a final sale. No returns or exchanges.
See all Renée Rouleau cleansers.
Back and body - use as a gentle body wash for skins prone to eczema and irritation.
- Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids - gentle cleansing agent derived from oats.
- Geranium Bourbon Oil - pore purifying and astringent properties.
- Sea Whip Extract - calming and healing.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Mineral Oil
This product is not tested on animals. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- This clear gel is rich with virtually no scent.
How to Use
- To effectively use Purifying Face Wash to gently clean sensitive skin, apply a small amount to damp skin. Rub in circular motions for 30 seconds. Rinse well with lukewarm water. Wipe over with Renée Rouleau Facial Sponges and follow with one of our alcohol-free toners.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
As Seen In