FINAL SALE: Pure Radiance Cream Mask
Pure Radiance Cream Mask by Renée Rouleau is a creamy mask using bioactive lipid-rich oils to repair dry, parched skin leaving it soft and glowing with a newly refined smoothness. Its unique blend of deeply nourishing oils work to replicate skin's own natural internal moisturizers while improving skin's elasticity and reducing the appearance of sun damage and wrinkles. Your skin will love the intensive moisture it receives. The result? Beautiful, hydrated and glowing skin by Renée Rouleau. *This product is in our soon-to-be phased out packaging. You can purchase Pure Radiance Creme Masque in the new packaging here.
This product is a final sale. No returns or exchanges.
See all Renée Rouleau masques.
- Cherry Pit Oil - antioxidant hydrator.
- Shea Butter - gives intensive nourishment.
- Grape Seed Oil, Borage Seed Oil, Rose Hips Seed Oil - gives the skin a silky and luxurious feel while repairing dryness from within.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Mineral Oil
This product is not tested on animals. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- This white cleansing lotion has a light lotion feel with a subtle mint scent and rinses away clean without a residue.
How to Use
- To effectively use Pure Radiance Cream Mask using luxurious oils to repair dry, parched skin, apply a thin coat to entire face. Let absorb for 15 minutes. Rinse or tissue off. For maximum results, exfoliate your skin with Triple Berry Smoothing Peel or Mint Buffing Beads prior to applying mask. Can also be left on the skin overnight and rinsed off in the morning.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
As Seen In