Pro Remedy Oil by Renée Rouleau contains a blend of 12 carefully selected lipid-rich skin oils delivering exceptional barrier repair benefits to dry, parched skin in need of moisture. From the inside out, this lightweight treatment oil for your skin directs the repair of dryness from airplane travel, retinol or retinoid use, rosacea, eczema, sunburn, salt water, chlorine, windburn, Accutane, excessive exfoliation or a dry climate. Just a few drops instantly provides relief along with a newly refined smoothness. The added benefit of potent antioxidants will protect against free radicals to combat the signs of premature aging. The result? Glowing, comfortable and radiant skin by Renée Rouleau.
Size: 1 fl oz
Which products are right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau products.
- Airplane travel - reveals smoother skin.
- Post-chemical peel - smoothes and removes dryness.
- Pregnant belly - softens lines and smoothes away dryness.
- Dry hands, cuticles, neck and chest - keeps skin moist and supple.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Mineral Oil
This product is not tested on animals.
Feel / Smell / Look
This lightweight skin oil has a luxurious, silky feel with a subtle scent of cranberry and citrus.
- Sweet Almond Oil - gives a silky and luxurious feel while repairing dryness from within
- Evening Primrose Oil - high levels of essential fatty acids (omega 6) for barrier repair
- Safflower Seed Oil - renews the lipid layers of the skin
- Passion Fruit Extract - Passion Fruit Seed Oil - rich in vitamins A and C, beta-carotene and flavonoids to brighten dull skin
- Pomegranate Seed Oil - anti-inflammatory antioxidant
- Rose Hips Seed Oil - Rosehip Oil - vitamins A&C antioxidant to give a youthful appearance
- Vitamin C - Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate - stable form of lipid (fat) soluble vitamin C to protect skin cells and restore a brighter radiance
- Cranberry Oil - packed with omegas 3, 6, 9 offers both antioxidant and reparative benefits
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Isoamyl Laurate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Nigella Sativa (Black Cumin) Seed Oil, Rubus Leucadermis (Black Raspberry) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Dimethylmethoxy Chromanol, Rosa Canina (Rose Hips) Fruit Oil, Tocopherol, Guaiazulene, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E). To learn more about choosing a product based on its ingredients, read this post.
How To Use
Use 1-3 drops as needed.
Morning: Use over moisturizer or sunscreen and directly under foundation makeup for a smoother application.
Evening: Can be used alone or blended directly into a moisturizer to intensify results.
Pre-flight: Apply 3 drops over moisturizer. Reapply every hour during the flight to prevent moisture loss.
Pregnant belly: Massage 3-5 drops in a clockwise motion, following the digestive tract, every morning and evening to prevent stretch marks, itchiness and dryness. To remove surface dryness, use a loofah a few times a week with a shower gel.
Post-peel: Use alone or blended directly into moisturizer to keep dryness and flaking less noticeable.
Post-sun, pool and sea: Use alone or blended directly into moisturizer to replenish moisture balance lost from heat, chlorine and salt water.
Will Pro Remedy Oil cause breakouts?
No. The oils have been carefully selected to be compatible for all sensitive skin types; however, it's best used for skin types that have limited oil production and, therefore, need an oil replacement. If you have acne-prone skin, limit use to three times a week. Read more here about how to use a treatment oil for your skin type.
Can I use this product if I'm pregnant?
Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Where can I buy this product?
Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com.
Where are your products made?
Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type?
Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
I have questions about my skin, where can I get help?
Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
- EEmmaVerified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 6My Skin is Aging, Dry2 days agoAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 6My Skin is Aging, DryRated 5 out of 5 starsFantastic for locking in moisture with zero pimples!
This is one of my favourite Renée products. As I live in desert climates where it very dry, and also being a flight attendant, this is perfect for locking in my moisturiser (I love it in combination with Sheer Moisture lotion)! Never gives me pimples. My only issue with it is that the bottle pump and lid fail when I’m half way through the bottle and it leaks all over my suitcase
- SLSarah Lee L.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 543 weeks agoAge Range 45 - 54Rated 5 out of 5 starsLove this oil!
the best I have ever tried!
- KKatherineVerified ReviewerAge Range 55 - 6410 months agoAge Range 55 - 64Rated 5 out of 5 starsMy new fave!
Great for post peel, post menopausal dryness, and seasonal air dry ness due to heaters or air conditioning. Lively feel on the skin. Great for all ages
- MMary11 months agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
Very light, soaks into my skin almost instantly! Really soothing, great for dry flaky patches.
- FRFinley R.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Renée Rouleau Skin Type 9My Skin is Dry, Sun Damaged, Aging, Sensitive1 year agoAge Range 65+Renée Rouleau Skin Type 9My Skin is Dry, Sun Damaged, Aging, SensitiveRated 5 out of 5 stars?
Works quickly and consistently to add moisture to my dry aging skin. Tightness relieved , my skin feels wonderful. Best face oil I have used so far