Phytolipid Comfort Creme
Great for skin types:
- 9 ,
Phytolipid Comfort Creme reduces visible dryness, flaking and redness from Retin-A, retinoids, retinol, cold climate, exfoliation, rosacea and chemical peels.
Phytolipid Comfort Creme by Renée Rouleau is a moisturizing skin repair cream to make skin less dry and sensitive over time by repairing the skin's natural defense barrier using advanced moisturizing lipids and calming plant extracts. This luxurious age-defying formula addresses all dryness, flaking and redness issues including inflammation from retinol or retinoid-use, over-exfoliation, laser treatments, chemical peels, Accutane, eczema, rosacea, sunburn, windburn, free radicals and general irritation. Sensitive and dry skin will immediately feel calm and comfortable after an application and the skin will improve with continued use. The result? Calm and comfortable skin by Renée Rouleau.
Size: 1.7 fl oz
Is this moisturizer right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau moisturizers.
- Neck and chest - keeps skin moist and supple
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Mineral Oil
Vegan. Never tested on animals.
Feel / Smell / Look
Creamy and white, this rich moisturizer feels very luxurious when applied and has a barely-there fresh scent.
- Vitamin C - Ascorbyl Palmitate - no-sting vitamin C to encourage collagen production to prevent wrinkle formation
- Beta-Glucan - reduces sensitivity from within
- Sunflower Oil - repairs skin’s moisture defense barrier function
- Phospholipids - repairs and hydrates the skin
- Laminaria Digitata Extract - algae extract that provides anti-inflammatory comfort
- Epigallocatechin Gallatyl Glucoside - stabilized antioxidant that soothes skin
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol (non-drying hydrator), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Brassica Campestris/Aleurites Fordi Oil Copolymer, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Coco-Glucoside, Glycerin, Phytosteryl Isostearate, Physalis Angulata Extract, Linoleic Acid, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Epigallocatechin Gallatyl Glucoside, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Methicone, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Phospholipids, Phytosterols, Lecithin, PEG-100 Stearate, Polysorbate 80, PEG-8, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate. To learn more about choosing a product based on its ingredients, read this post.
How To Use
To effectively use Phytolipid Comfort Cream to make skin less sensitive over time, apply a small amount to entire face and neck after a thorough cleansing and toning. For best results, leave toner damp before applying moisturizer.
Can I use this product if I'm pregnant?
Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Where can I buy this product?
Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com.
Is this product tested on animals?
What is the pH level of this product?
The pH level of Phytolipid Comfort Creme is 5.2.
Where are your products made?
Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type?
Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
I have questions about my skin, where can I get help?
Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
- CBCarole B.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 64Renée Rouleau Skin Type 9My Skin is Sensitive, Dry20 hours agoAge Range 55 - 64Renée Rouleau Skin Type 9My Skin is Sensitive, DryRated 5 out of 5 starsLove!
Creamy and rich!
- GGigiVerified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54My Skin is Red, Sun Damaged, Aging, Clogged Pores1 month agoAge Range 45 - 54My Skin is Red, Sun Damaged, Aging, Clogged PoresRated 5 out of 5 starsThis gave my dehydrated skin and me LIFE.
Much heavier and thicker than what I normally use/need. But. After spending time in hospital for and following surgery, and sleeping for a week at home afterward, my face needed a major rescue. So I cleansed, exfoliated, toned, and serummed. Then I applied this crème, probably a little more than I needed. I went to bed and awoke the next day with the velvety skin of a toddler. Really. Well. Just about.
- DGDiann G.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Renée Rouleau Skin Type 7My Skin is Dry, Aging, Tired2 months agoAge Range 65+Renée Rouleau Skin Type 7My Skin is Dry, Aging, TiredRated 5 out of 5 starsCOMFORT CREME
So far, I like this cream. My face was dry and not responsive. I have used it every night for two weeks and it is already responding and feels great. Thank you for developing products for us.
- JJessicaAge Range 35 - 443 months agoAge Range 35 - 44Rated 2 out of 5 starsToo thick and sticky
Unfortunately this product is very thick and not easy to spread on the skin. It doesn’t seem to absorb well, so it leaves my face with a sticky feeling.Renée Rouleau Skin Care3 months ago
Hi Jessica! Thanks for taking the time to leave your review! We're sorry the texture wasn't your favorite. This is our ultra-reparative moisturizer, designed for extremely dry, sensitive skin, so you're right that it's quite thick. Luckily, you're still well within the return window if you'd like to exchange this product for a different moisturizer! The Glow Enhancing Creme has a lighter feel, which I think you'll enjoy more.
Renée also has a blog post explaining how to choose the best moisturizer for your skin type. You can read it here >
Should you need assistance finding your skin type or product recommendations, our estheticians are available via email and chat!
-The RR Customer Care Team💙
- CWConnie W.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Renée Rouleau Skin Type 9My Skin is Aging, Sensitive, Irritated5 months agoAge Range 65+Renée Rouleau Skin Type 9My Skin is Aging, Sensitive, IrritatedRated 5 out of 5 starsExcellent product!
I have had this creme in my Renee Rouleau many, many years.