Mint Renewal Cleanser
Mint Renewal Cleanser awakens dull, tired skin by increasing circulation with refreshing peppermint oil. This cleanser restores a radiant glow and smooth texture while gently removing impurities. Won't leave skin feeling dry or irritated.
Mint Renewal Cleanser by Renée Rouleau works to awaken dull, tired-looking skin while clearing away impurities from deep within the pores. It won't leave skin feeling dry or irritated. Formulated with natural glow-boosting extracts and gentle, exfoliating jojoba beads, your skin will instantly look fresher, smoother, and healthier. The added benefit of panthenol provides moisturization to keep the skin’s protective barrier intact. The result? Beautifully clean, brighter-looking skin by Renée Rouleau.
Note: Due to the stimulating ingredients in this product, it is not recommended for those who have rosacea or consistent flushing/redness of the skin.
Size: 6 fl oz
Is This Cleanser Right For You?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn more about which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules.
If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau cleansers.
- Plastic Beads
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Drying Alcohols
Vegan. Never tested on animals.
Feel / Smell / Look
A light blue gel with an uplifting minty scent that gives a refreshing and cooling sensation to the skin
- Panthenol - moisture-binding humectant and skin conditioner with anti-inflammatory benefits
- Peppermint Oil - increases circulation to bring fresh nutrients to the skin to encourage brightness
- Lactic Acid - gentle exfoliator to dissolve surface dryness
- Jojoba Esters - Jojoba Beads (biodegradable) - skin polisher to deep clean pores and lift away discoloration
Water, Stearyl Behenate, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Jojoba Esters, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Lactic Acid, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthoxypropanediol, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Phytic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA Copper. To learn more about choosing a product based on its ingredients, read this post.
How To Use
To effectively use Mint Renewal Cleanser to clean and brighten, apply a small amount to damp skin with wet fingertips and massage in circular motions for 30 seconds. With eyes closed, rinse well with lukewarm water. Pat skin dry and immediately follow with an alcohol-free toner, serum, and moisturizer for your skin type.
Use daily. For external use only. Avoid the eye area.
Where can I buy this product?
Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com.
Is this product tested on animals?
What is the pH level of this product?
The pH level of Mint Renewal Cleanser is 4.8-5.4.
Are the beads biodegradable?
Yes. They are natural, vegetable waxes made from jojoba. Once they are washed into the sewer, microbes will be happy to munch on them.
Where are your products made?
Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type?
Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
Can I use this product if I'm pregnant?
Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Can I use this cleanser if I have sensitive or rosacea-prone skin?
While there are other cleansers more appropriate for your skin, we have had many people with sensitive skin and rosacea whose skin agreed with it.
I have questions about my skin, where can I get help?
Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
- SESandra E.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Renée Rouleau Skin Type 6My Skin is Sun Damaged, Dull, Aging3 days agoAge Range 65+Renée Rouleau Skin Type 6My Skin is Sun Damaged, Dull, AgingRated 5 out of 5 starsSandi
Love this cleanser, especially in the am.
- PBPatricia B.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Renée Rouleau Skin Type 4My Skin is Sensitive, Dull, Oily1 month agoAge Range 25 - 34Renée Rouleau Skin Type 4My Skin is Sensitive, Dull, OilyRated 5 out of 5 starsTrish
As a black women I struggled to find the perfect cleanser. This is it! It it’s great for break out and everyday use. I’ve been using it 3 years now.
- RSrobert s.Verified ReviewerAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 2My Skin is Sensitive, Acne Prone, Aging, Dull, Clogged Pores1 month agoAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 2My Skin is Sensitive, Acne Prone, Aging, Dull, Clogged PoresRated 5 out of 5 starsThe only exfoliation I trust for my skin on a daily basis
If you are skin type 2 and or sensitive skin and don't do any exfoliation for your skin get this, if you do cleansing and or any other type of exfoliation as well stop and use this instead. It is that good and it also wakes you up
- LCLindsay C.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 2My Skin is Acne Prone, Aging, Dull, Tired2 months agoAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 2My Skin is Acne Prone, Aging, Dull, TiredRated 5 out of 5 starsLove this cleanser!
This cleanser smells wonderful, feels wonderful, and works! My skin was noticeably brighter and smoother after just one use and that's no gimmick! I don't use this daily yet just because I haven't used an exfoliating cleanser in a while and wondered if it'd stress out my skin by overdoing it right away. Honestly, it's quite gentle for an exfoliating cleanser, and with the results I've gotten, I'm satisfied with using it just a few times a week for now.
- ELElaine L.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Renée Rouleau Skin Type 6My Skin is Acne Prone5 months agoAge Range 65+Renée Rouleau Skin Type 6My Skin is Acne ProneRated 5 out of 5 starscleanser
Love this and it works!