Mint Buffing Beads by Renée Rouleau is an exfoliating facial scrub to polish away dullness, dryness and reduce clogged pores and bumps to immediately reveal a smoother and healthier look. This face exfoliating formula uses perfectly round particles (a natural jojoba bead that is better both for your skin and the environment) to gently roll across the skin, unlike harsh natural grain scrubs which can unnecessarily scratch and irritate the skin. The result? An immediate smoother, fresher and clearer texture.
Size: 1.7 fl oz
Is this exfoliant right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau exfoliants.
- Neck - reveals smoother and softer skin. Follow with moisturizer.
- Plastic Beads
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Drying Alcohols
- Mineral Oil
Vegan. Never tested on animals.
Feel / Smell / Look
White in color, this creamy formula has a clean, minty, fresh scent.
Deionized Purified Water, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Phenoxyethanol (antimicrobial preservative), Natural Fragrance, Ethylhexylglycerin (skin conditioner), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A). To learn more about choosing a product based on its ingredients, read this post.
How To Use
To effectively use Mint Buffing Beads to give the skin a healthy glow, apply a small amount on damp skin and rub in circular motions with light pressure for one minute concentrating on problem areas. Rinse well with lukewarm water and wipe over skin with a washcloth. Follow with an alcohol-free toner, serum, and moisturizer for your skin type.
Can I use this product if I'm pregnant?
Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Where can I buy this product?
Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com.
Is this product tested on animals?
What is the pH level of this product?
The pH level of Mint Buffing Beads is 5.2.
Where are your products made?
Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type?
Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
I have questions about my skin, where can I get help?
Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
- NGNoelle G.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54Renée Rouleau Skin Type 4My Skin is Sensitive, Aging, Acne Prone, Dry3 months agoAge Range 45 - 54Renée Rouleau Skin Type 4My Skin is Sensitive, Aging, Acne Prone, DryRated 5 out of 5 starsFresh and clean
Love this product. Very gentle on my sensitive skin. I use it all over. Love the smell.
- DHDana H.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Renée Rouleau Skin Type 3My Skin is Sensitive, Acne Prone, Oily11 months agoAge Range 25 - 34Renée Rouleau Skin Type 3My Skin is Sensitive, Acne Prone, OilyRated 1 out of 5 starsDid not live up to hype
Caused breakouts and dried skinRenée Rouleau Skin Care11 months ago
Hi Dana! Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. I'm sorry that this scrub caused this reaction, and I've reached out to you directly to help!
Looking forward to reviewing your routine and skin goals! 💖
Customer Advocacy Manager
- KPKHOURI P.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 3My Skin is Acne Prone, Oily, Clogged Pores1 year agoAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 3My Skin is Acne Prone, Oily, Clogged PoresRated 1 out of 5 starsHorrible reaction
This product absolutely destroyed my skin. I used this product for less time than directed on my face and neck. Afterwards I had the most painful and red breakouts all over. Most of the breakouts still have not healed, and they are leaving post-inflammatory marks. I would not at all recommend this product.Renée Rouleau Skin Care1 year ago
Hi Khouri! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review and share your experience! We're sorry this product wasn't a hit, and we value your feedback. Because everyone's skin is unique, and you purchased an additional exfoliating product in this order, our esthetician has reached out to you personally to better understand your current routine and skin type!
If you would like to return this product, you're still well within the 45-day return window! You can view our complete return policy here > https://www.reneerouleau.com/pages/customer-care-return-policy
-The Customer Care Team 💖
- PPPamela P.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Renée Rouleau Skin Type 8My Skin is Dull, Dry, Aging, Tired1 year agoAge Range 65+Renée Rouleau Skin Type 8My Skin is Dull, Dry, Aging, TiredRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat Product!
Great exfoliate without drying the skin. I use this about once a week. Products work better on a clean surface.
- AWAshley W.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54Renée Rouleau Skin Type 7My Skin is Dry, Aging, Sun Damaged1 year agoAge Range 45 - 54Renée Rouleau Skin Type 7My Skin is Dry, Aging, Sun DamagedRated 5 out of 5 starsRefreshing!
Love this scrub alternative! It does a great job with keeping my skin feeling fresh and smooth. The minty scent is so refreshing!