FINAL SALE: Mint Buffing Beads
Mint Buffing Beads by Renée Rouleau is an exfoliating facial scrub to give a healthy glow while smoothing the skin's texture, reducing clogged pores, and promoting more even-toned skin. This formula uses perfectly round particles (a natural jojoba bead that is better both for your skin and the environment) to gently roll across the skin, unlike harsh natural grain scrubs which can unnecessarily scratch and irritate the skin. Your skin will look and feel refreshed, renewed and glowing. The result? Beautiful, brighter-looking skin by Renée Rouleau. *This product is in our soon-to-be phased out packaging. You can purchase Mint Buffing Beads in the new packaging here.
This product is a final sale. No returns or exchanges.
See all Renée Rouleau exfoliants.
- Vitamin E - antioxidant to protect damaged cells.
- Peppermint Oil - increases circulation to bring fresh nutrients to the skin to encourage brightness.
- Jojoba Esters - gentle, natural micro beadlets for effective skin polishing that degrade naturally.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Mineral Oil
This product is not tested on animals. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- This product is white with iridescent exfoliating beads. It is thick and creamy (not greasy) and has a clean, minty, fresh scent.
How to Use
- To effectively use Mint Buffing Beads to give the skin a healthy glow, apply a small amount on damp skin and rub in circular motions for 30-60 seconds concentrating on problem areas. Let the Mint Buffing Beads roll across the skin without applying a lot of pressure. Rinse well with lukewarm water and Renée Rouleau Facial Sponges. Follow with one of our alcohol-free toners.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
As Seen In