Luxe Mint Cleansing Gel
Luxe Mint Cleansing Gel by Renée Rouleau is a gentle, low-foaming skin cleanser to clean impurities from deep within the pores without leaving the skin feeling tight, dry or irritated. Using a glow-enhancing blend of brightening ingredients, dull and tired skin will instantly look healthier, feel refreshed and appear more radiant. The added benefit of Licorice Root Extract provides anti-inflammatory relief for easily-irritated skin. The result? Beautifully clean, brighter-looking and refreshed skin by Renée Rouleau. Note: Due to the stimulating ingredients, this is not suggested for those with severe redness, consistent flushing of the skin or rosacea.
"I love using it when I shower after a good work out. It wakes me up and is minty tingly fresh."
— TARAJI P. HENSON, OSCAR-WINNING ACTRESS
Is this cleanser right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau cleansers.
- Spearmint Leaf Oil - invigorating, circulation-boosting.
- Peppermint Oil - increases circulation to bring fresh nutrients to the skin to encourage brightness.
- Rosemary Leaf Oil - antioxidant skin energizer.
- Licorice Root Extract - healing and regenerating.
"Best face wash—ever."
— EMMY ROSSUM, ACTRESS
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
This product is not tested on animals. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- A clear, lightweight gel with a refreshing and uplifting minty scent.
How to Use
- To effectively use Luxe Mint Cleansing Gel to gently clean and brighten the skin: apply a small amount to damp skin. Rub in circular motions for 30 seconds and rinse well with lukewarm water. Pat skin dry and immediately follow with an alcohol-free toner, serum and moisturizer for your skin type.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com and in our Dallas and Plano, Texas skincare spas.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!