Great for skin types:
FINAL SALE: Vitamin C&E Treatment
Best seller! Vitamin C&E Treatment delivers stable vitamin C deep within the skin to fade brown spots and brighten sensitive skin while giving powerful anti-aging protection. Vitamin C&E Treatment by Renée Rouleau offers 14% stable, no-sting vitamin C with a pH of 6.8 to lighten brown sun spots, prevent blackheads, even out skin tone, lift discoloration from blemish scarring and reduce the appearance of wrinkles while encouraging collagen production. This skin lightening cream uses a powerful time-released delivery system to slowly diffuse the highest concentration of three stabilized forms of antioxidants deep within the skin at a cellular level for maximum age-defying protection. You'll love this 'glow in a bottle' and will see a dramatically noticeable improvement in your skin's appearance with continued use. The result? Fresher, brighter, more even-toned skin by Renée Rouleau. You can purchase Vitamin C&E Treatment in the new packaging here.
This product is a final sale. No returns or exchanges.
See all Renée Rouleau specialty serums.
- Ascorbyl Palmitate - stable Vitamin C, antioxidant to reduce visible sun damage.
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate - stable, no-sting form of Vitamin C to promote collagen production and fade skin discoloration, antioxidant..
- Ascorbyl Methylsilanol Pectinate - stable form of brightening Vitamin C, antioxidant.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Mineral Oil
This product is not tested on animals. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- White in color, this thin and creamy serum has a soft grapefruit and orange citrus scent. Our airless packaging allows light and air to stay away from the product ensuring maximum stability and effectiveness.
How to Use
- To effectively use Vitamin C&E Treatment to protect cells and brighten the skin, apply 2-3 pumps to skin after a thorough cleansing and toning. Follow with moisturizer. Use daily under sunscreen
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
As Seen In