Final Sale: Soothing Eye Makeup Remover (*Less than retail perfect)
Soothing Eye Makeup Remover by Renée Rouleau works to whisk away stubborn eye makeup while providing maximum comfort to sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. This formula has a pH of 7.2 which has a similar pH of your own natural tears to prevent stinging and unnecessary irritation. Oil-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free and fragrance-free. Your sensitive eyes will feel relaxed and comfortable and your vision will not be blurred. The result? Easy and comfortable eye makeup removal with no irritation.
*This product is being sold at a discount due to the printing on the bottle being less than retail perfect. Occasionally, slight smudges may occur during the bottle printing process. Although the exteriors of these products may be a little imperfect, the interiors are filled with our regular products and are 100% genuine items that are unused and unopened. By submitting your order to Renée Rouleau, you are confirming that you are aware of this fact and do not consider this to be a problem with ordering the product.
This product is a final sale. No returns or exchanges.
Size: 6 fl oz
"It breaks down makeup right away—no soaking required."
— KINDRA MANN, CELEBRITY MAKEUP ARTIST
Is this product right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
See all Renée Rouleau products.
- Polysorbate 20 - coconut-derived cleansing agent.
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine - gentle cleansing agent.
- Benzalkonium Chloride - antimicrobial preservative.
"Eyes burn after removing your makeup? Not with Soothing Eye Makeup Remover. It is both mighty and gentle."
— D MAGAZINE
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
This product is not tested on animals. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- Clear, water-like and fragrance-free.
- Purified Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Benzalkonium Chloride, Sodium Borate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol (antimicrobial preservative), Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Polysorbate 20 (emulsifier). To learn more about choosing a product based on its ingredients, read this post.
How to Use
- To effectively use Soothing Eye Makeup Remover to gently dissolve away eye makeup for sensitive eyes: saturate one a Renée Rouleau Toning Cloth or cotton pad and hold over eyes for 10-15 seconds to melt eye makeup. Wipe gently. Rinse eyes with lukewarm water, if desired.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com and in our Plano, Texas skincare spa.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!