Great for skin types:
FINAL SALE: Pro Remedy Oil
Dry, sensitive skin has special requirements. The skin has a moisture barrier made of natural lipids that keep moisture in the skin and irritants out. When this barrier is damaged from airplane travel, retinol or retinoid use, rosacea, eczema, sunburn, windburn, Accutane, excessive exfoliation or a dry climate, it creates invisible cracks in the skin that allow moisture to escape and irritants to enter more easily. The result is dullness, dryness, flaking and discomfort. Pro Remedy Oil by Renée Rouleau contains a blend of 12 carefully selected natural oils that delivers exceptional barrier repair benefits to dry, parched skin in need of moisture. From the inside out, this lightweight treatment oil reveals soft, smooth and radiant skin with a newly refined smoothness. The added benefit of potent antioxidants will protect against free radicals to combat the signs of premature aging. The result? Glowing, healthy and radiant skin by Renée Rouleau.
This oil is in our soon-to-be phased out style. You can purchase it Pro Remedy Oil in the new style of packaging here.
Airplane travel - protects skin from moisture loss.
Post-chemical peel - smoothes and removes visible dryness.
Pregnant belly - strengthens skin to prevent stretch marks.
Dry hands, cuticles, neck and chest - keeps skin moist and supple.
- Sweet Almond Oil - gives a silky and luxurious feel while repairing dryness from within.
- Evening Primrose Oil - high levels of essential fatty acids (omega-6) for barrier repair.
- Passion Fruit Seed Oil - rich in vitamins A and C, beta-carotene and flavonoids to brighten dull skin.
- Pomegranate Seed Oil - anti-inflammatory antioxidant.
- Rosehip Oil - vitamins A&C antioxidant to give a youthful appearance.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate - stable formof lipid (fat) soluble vitamin C to promote collagen production, brighten and restore radiance.
- Cranberry Oil -packed with omegas 3, 6 & 9, offers both antioxidant and healing benefits.
- Safflower Seed Oil - renews the lipid layers of the skin .
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
This product is not tested on animals. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- This skin oil has a luxurious, silky feel with a subtle scent of cranberry and citrus.
How to Use
- Use 1-3 drops as needed. Morning: Use over moisturizer or sunscreen and directly under foundation makeup for a smoother application. Evening: Can be used alone or blended directly into a moisturizer to intensify results. Pre-flight: Apply 3 drops over moisturizer. Reapply every hour during the flight to prevent moisture loss. Pregnant belly: Massage 3-5 drops in clockwise motion, following the digestive tract, every morning and evening to prevent stretch marks, itchiness and dryness. To remove surface dryness, use this Exfoliating Body Cloth a few times a week with a shower gel. Post-peel: Use alone or blended directly into moisturizer to keep dryness and flaking less noticeable. Post-sun, pool and sea: Use alone or blended directly into moisturizer to replenish moisture balance lost from heat, chlorine and salt water.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Will Pro Remedy Oil cause breakouts? No. The oils have been carefully selected to be compatible for all sensitive skin types; however, it's best used for skin types that have limited oil production and, therefore, need an oil replacement. If you have acne-prone skin, limit use to three times a week.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
As Seen In