Great for skin types:
FINAL SALE: Moisture Protecting Cleanser
Moisture Protecting Cleanser by Renée Rouleau is a luxurious, low-foaming, ultra silky gel cleanser that removes impurities from the pores while leaving the skin's protective moisture barrier intact. Skin feels clean, fresh and comfortable without the dryness and irritation associated with bar soaps and other foaming cleansers.This cleansing gel comes in a large 8 oz bottle—almost twice the size of most cleansers, so it's sure to last a long time. The result? Beautiful, clean and healthy-looking skin by Renée Rouleau. This cleanser is in our soon-to-be phased out packaging. *You can purchase Moisture Protecting Cleanser in the new packaging here.
This product is a final sale. No returns or exchanges.
See all Renée Rouleau cleansers.
Legs - use as a gentle shave gel.
- Allantoin - calming and healing to reduce sensitivity.
- Glycerin - hydrating properties to maintain moisture levels in the skin.
- Sweet Almond Seed Extract - moisturizing properties.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
This product is not tested on animals. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- This cleanser is clear and feels silky and smooth when applied. It has a light natural cucumber and melon scent.
How to Use
- To effectively use Moisture Protecting Cleanser to gently clean sensitive skin, apply a small amount to damp skin. Rub in circular motions for 30 seconds. Rinse well with lukewarm water. Wipe over with Renée Rouleau Facial Sponges and follow with one of our alcohol-free toners.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
As Seen In