Great for skin types:
FINAL SALE: Luxe Mint Cleansing Gel
Luxe Mint Cleansing Gel by Renée Rouleau is a gentle, low-foaming cleanser to deep clean impurities from within the pores without leaving skin feeling tight, dry or irritated. Dull and tired skin will instantly look healthier, refreshed and more radiant with a glow-enhancing blend of brightening extracts. The added benefit of Licorice Root Extract provides anti-inflammatory relief for easily-irritated skin. Men love using this product too! This cleansing gel comes in a large 6 oz bottle—almost twice the size of most cleansers, so it's sure to last a long time. The result? Beautiful, clean and refreshed skin by Renée Rouleau. This cleanser is in our soon-to-be phased out packaging. You can purchase Luxe Mint Cleansing Gel in the new packaging here.
This product is a final sale. No returns or exchanges.
See all Renée Rouleau cleansers.
Back and body - use as a gentle body wash for dry skin.
- Licorice Root Extract - healing and regenerating.
- Peppermint Oil - increases circulation to bring fresh nutrients to the skin to encourage brightness.
- Rosemary Leaf Oil - antioxidant skin energizer.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Mineral Oil
This product is not tested on animals. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- This light, bubbly gel feels incredibly fresh and smooth when applied. It has a refreshing minty scent.
How to Use
- To effectively use Luxe Mint Cleansing Gel to gently clean sensitive skin, apply a small amount to damp skin. Rub in circular motions for 30 seconds. Rinse well with lukewarm water. Wipe over with Renée Rouleau Facial Sponges and follow with one of our alcohol-free toners.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
As Seen In