Final Sale: Pro Remedy Oil (*Less than retail perfect)
Pro Remedy Oil by Renée Rouleau contains a blend of 12 carefully selected lipid-rich skin oils delivering exceptional barrier repair benefits to dry, parched skin in need of moisture. From the inside out, this lightweight treatment oil for your skin directs the repair of dryness from airplane travel, retinol or retinoid use, rosacea, eczema, sunburn, salt water, chlorine, windburn, Accutane, excessive exfoliation or a dry climate. Just a few drops instantly provide relief along with a newly refined smoothness. The added benefit of potent antioxidants will protect against free radicals to combat the signs of premature aging. The result? Glowing, comfortable and radiant skin by Renée Rouleau.
*This product is being sold at a discount due to the printing on the bottle being less than retail perfect. Occasionally, slight smudges may occur during the bottle printing process. Although the exteriors of these products may be a little imperfect, the interiors are filled with our regular products and are 100% genuine items that are unused and unopened. By submitting your order to Renée Rouleau, you are confirming that you are aware of this fact and do not consider this to be a problem with ordering the product.
This product is a final sale. No returns or exchanges.
Size: 1 fl oz
*You can purchase this in our previous packaging at a discounted price here.
"The word "remedy" isn't a gimmick. This really works."
Which products are right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau products.
- Airplane travel - reveals smoother skin.
- Post-chemical peel - smoothes and removes dryness.
- Pregnant belly - softens lines and smoothes away dryness.
- Dry hands, cuticles, neck and chest - keeps skin moist and supple.
- Sweet Almond Oil - gives a silky and luxurious feel while repairing dryness from within
- Evening Primrose Oil - high levels of essential fatty acids (omega 6) for barrier repair
- Safflower Seed Oil - renews the lipid layers of the skin
- Passion Fruit Seed Oil - rich in vitamins A and C, beta-carotene and flavonoids to brighten dull skin
- Pomegranate Seed Oil - anti-inflammatory antioxidant
- Rosehip Oil - vitamins A&C antioxidant to give a youthful appearance
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate - stable form of lipid (fat) soluble vitamin C to protect skin cells and restore a brighter radiance
- Cranberry Oil - packed with omegas 3, 6, 9 offers both antioxidant and reparative benefits
"I love this oil. It's great for when I'm flying on airplanes or when in a dry environment."
- MARY ELIZABETH WINSTEAD, ACTRESS
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Mineral Oil
This product is not tested on animals. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- This lightweight skin oil has a luxurious, silky feel with a subtle scent of cranberry and citrus.
How to Use
- Use 1-3 drops as needed.
- Morning: Use over moisturizer or sunscreen and directly under foundation makeup for a smoother application.
- Evening: Can be used alone or blended directly into a moisturizer to intensify results.
- Pre-flight: Apply 3 drops over moisturizer. Reapply every hour during the flight to prevent moisture loss.
- Pregnant belly: Massage 3-5 drops in clockwise motion, following the digestive tract, every morning and evening to prevent stretch marks, itchiness and dryness. To remove surface dryness, use a loofah a few times a week with a shower gel.
- Post-peel: Use alone or blended directly into moisturizer to keep dryness and flaking less noticeable.
- Post-sun, pool and sea: Use alone or blended directly into moisturizer to replenish moisture balance lost from heat, chlorine and salt water.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will Pro Remedy Oil cause breakouts? No. The oils have been carefully selected to be compatible for all sensitive skin types; however, it's best used for skin types that have limited oil production and, therefore, need an oil replacement. If you have acne-prone skin, limit use to three times a week. Read more here about how to use a treatment oil for your skin type.
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com and in our Dallas and Plano, Texas skincare spas.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!