Bio Calm Repair Masque by Renée Rouleau is a soothing gel mask to instantly reduce redness and provide relief to irritated, over-heated skin. This formula infuses cooling hydration deep within the skin to restore a healthy balance. Bio Calm Repair Masque can be used for soothing rosacea or post-sun, post-workout, post-peel, post-laser or as part of a weekly at-home facial treatment to restore comfort to the skin. We call it "topical Valium" for your skin. The result? Beautiful, calm and hydrated skin by Renée Rouleau.
Size: 2 fl oz
Is this masque right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau masques.
- Burns - visibly heals burns from the sun or hot objects to instantly soothe.
- Post-workout redness - refreshes, cools and hydrates over-heated skin.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Drying Alcohols
- Mineral Oil
Never tested on animals.
Feel / Smell / Look
This gel masque is blue/green in color and feels thick and cooling when applied to the skin. The scent is fresh and clean. Since we don't use synthetic dyes in our natural product formulas, each batch may vary in color from light blue/green to golden yellow/brown.
- Green Tea: anti-inflammatory tea to soothe signs of redness and irritation.
- Comfrey Leaf: calms and soothes sensitive skin.
- Cornflower: reduces inflammation while healing and repairing the skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: helps retain the skin's natural hydration.
- Glycerin - increases moisture levels to keep the skin comfortable.
Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycereth-26, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Azulene Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Flower Extract, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Disodium EDTA-Copper, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide. To learn more about choosing a product based on its ingredients, read this post.
How To Use
To effectively use Bio Calm Repair Masque to instantly reduce redness and provide rosacea relief, apply a thin coat on clean skin. Leave on for 15 minutes, rinse well, and follow with a serum and moisturizer for your skin type. Use as often as needed. For maximum results, exfoliate your skin with Triple Berry Smoothing Peel or Dual Enzyme Softening Peel prior to applying masque. For an extra cooling and soothing effect, put masque in refrigerator one hour prior to use.
Can I use this product if I'm pregnant?
Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Where can I buy this product?
Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com.
Is this product tested on animals?
What is the pH level of this product?
The pH level of Bio Calm Repair Masque is 6.0.
Where are your products made?
Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type?
Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
I have questions about my skin, where can I get help?
Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
- KKKaren K.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Renée Rouleau Skin Type 8My Skin is Aging, Sun Damaged2 weeks agoAge Range 65+Renée Rouleau Skin Type 8My Skin is Aging, Sun DamagedRated 5 out of 5 starsA Win-Win!
Initially I used this as a masque after Renee's peels and it lived up to its name, calming and soothing! Next I experimented using it in the morning to help plump forehead lines & lip creases that have become more prominent the past year. So after washing my face in the morning I applied the masque, leaving it on for 15-20 min., then rinsing, toning, and following the rest of my routine. This helped so I "progressed" to applying this 3-4x / week in place of the Vitamin C & E treatment. No more lines -- my skin looks plump, smooth and glowing all day!
I will add that because of the transformation from using this masque I've stopped using my micro-current device which only gave temporary results anyway, and I had concerns about the safety of micro-current on the lymph nodes.
This masque is awesome & totally a win-win!!
- SSashVerified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 2My Skin is11 months agoAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 2My Skin isRated 5 out of 5 starsThe name says it all
I have been using the Bio Calm Repair Masque for over 6 months now usually after I exfoliate or after sun exposure. I keep it in the fridge, it is really soothing and calms my skin when it gets irritated. If just sinks into my skin and I sometimes wonder if I need to rinse it since there is no residue (but I do rinse it off, always). I also like the fact that I could review the safety profile of the product/ingredients on the EWG website.
Thank you for a great product!
- KHKarel H.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+My Skin is Dry, Dull, Irritated, Sun Damaged, Acne Prone11 months agoAge Range 65+My Skin is Dry, Dull, Irritated, Sun Damaged, Acne ProneRated 5 out of 5 starsSoothing and hydrating!!!
I have “mature” (old)😂 skin, but I often over exfoliate and over use masks that can be too harsh. Enter RR’s Bio Calm Repair Mask that I reach for over and over again to help my skin recover and hydrate all the dryness and abuse I’ve done. This mask is so cooling, hydrating and soothing to my skin and my soul. I would NEVER be without it!! THANKS RENEE!!!♥️
- JJessVerified ReviewerAge Range 25 - 34Renée Rouleau Skin Type 4My Skin is Red, Acne Prone, Sensitive, Oily1 year agoAge Range 25 - 34Renée Rouleau Skin Type 4My Skin is Red, Acne Prone, Sensitive, OilyRated 5 out of 5 starsMagic Mask
I adore this mask, I use it at least once a week the morning after my exfoliating serum. I have oily skin but have to be careful to keep it moisturized and this gives me that extra shot of moisture while cooling and calming. It's a gel instead of a cream so it doesn't break me out after exfoliating. Sometimes I layer it over the Skin Correcting Serum to really lock that in. Great for my redness as well!
- NNNyia N.Verified ReviewerAge Range 25 - 34Renée Rouleau Skin Type 31 year agoAge Range 25 - 34Renée Rouleau Skin Type 3Rated 5 out of 5 starsAnother luxurious feeling product
I saw this in the Plano spa all the time, and people raved about it. I also love how it was mentioned that it's great during hot Texas days. It really is. The cooling effect is heavenly and calming. Even better after stored in the fridge