FINAL SALE: Bio Calm Repair Masque
Bio Calm Repair Masque by Renée Rouleau is a soothing gel mask to instantly reduce redness and provide relief to irritated, over-heated skin. This formula infuses cooling hydration deep within the skin to bring a healthy balance. Bio Calm Repair Masque can be used post-sun, post-workout, post-peel or post-laser or as part of a weekly at-home facial treatment to restore comfort to the skin. We call it "topical Valium" for your skin. The result? Beautiful, calm and hydrated skin by Renée Rouleau. Note: Since we don't use artificial dyes in our natural product formulas, this mask may vary in color from light blue/green to golden yellow/brown.
*This product is in our soon-to-be phased out packaging. You can purchase Bio Calm Repair Masque in the new packaging here.
This product is a final sale. No returns or exchanges.
See all Renée Rouleau masques.
- Oat Kernel Extract - soothes skin immediately.
- Bisabolol - a powerful plant-based anti-irritant.
- Chamomilla Recutita Flower Oil - anti-inflammatory, anti-redness relief.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Mineral Oil
This product is not tested on animals. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- This mask has a clear, light blue/green/orange/brown color and feels thick and cooling when applied to the skin. The scent is fresh and clean.
How to Use
- To effectively use Bio Calm Repair Masque to instantly reduce redness and provide rosacea relief, apply a thin coat on clean skin. Leave on for 15 minutes, rinse well, and follow with your favorite Renée Rouleau serum and moisturizer. Use as often as needed. For maximum results, exfoliate your skin with Triple Berry Smoothing Peel or Mint Buffing Beads prior to applying mask. For an extra cooling and soothing effect, put mask in refrigerator one hour prior to use.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
As Seen In