FINAL SALE: AHA Smoothing Serum 20% (1/2oz)
AHA Smoothing Serum 20% is a professional-strength non-drying Glycolic Acid/AHA to reveal softer, brighter and more even-toned skin. Formulated for sun damaged complexions, this works to reduce the look of lines and wrinkles, fade discoloration due to aging or breakouts, and clear clogged pores while smoothing the texture of the skin. The result? Beautiful, younger-looking skin by Renée Rouleau.
This product is a final sale. No returns or exchanges.
This exfoliant is being replaced with a new and improved version called Pro Results Power Serum.
See all Renée Rouleau exfoliants.
Dry hands and cuticles - reveals smoother skin.
Sun-damaged chest - smoothes and removes dryness.
Under the eyes - softens lines and smoothes away dryness. Follow with eye cream.
Keratosis Pilaris - flattens bumps and gives a smooth appearance.
Ingrown bikini line hairs - use daily 7 days after waxing to prevent trapped hair follicles.
- Glycolic Acid - provides exfoliation by dissolving clogged pores.
- Aloe Vera - soothing, healing and hydrating.
- Glycerin - maintains hydration levels in the skin.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
This product is not tested on animals. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- This silky serum is clear, unscented and feels very sheer when applied.
How to Use
- To effectively use AHA Smoothing Serum 20% to reduce large pores and breakouts, apply 1-2 pumps to entire face after cleansing and toning. (A slight tingling sensation is normal.) Follow with a night cream recommended for your skin type. Use for three nights on, three nights off, with a Renée Rouleau hydrating skin serum (view our collection) on alternate nights.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
As Seen In