FINAL SALE: AHA Smoothing Serum 17% (1/2oz)
AHA Smoothing Serum 17% by Renée Rouleau uses non-drying glycolic acid to gently exfoliate the skin while lessening blemishes and reducing the appearance of large pores, fine lines and wrinkles. Your skin will be noticeably clearer and clogged pores and post-breakout scars will be visibly improved. This advanced formula is a best-seller and is extremely effective for smoothing the skin. The result? Beautiful, clearer and healthier-looking skin with a noticeably smoother texture by Renée Rouleau.
This product is a final sale. No returns or exchanges.
This exfoliant is being replaced with a new and improved version called Pore + Wrinkle Perfecting Serum.
See all Renée Rouleau exfoliants.
- Glycolic Acid - provides exfoliation by dissolving dry skin cells.
- Aloe Vera - soothing, healing and hydrating.
- Glycerin - maintains moisture levels in the skin.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Mineral Oil
This product is not tested on animals. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- This silky serum is clear, unscented and feels very sheer when applied.
How to Use
- To effectively use AHA Smoothing Serum 17% to reduce large pores and breakouts, apply 1-2 pumps to entire face after cleansing and toning. (A slight tingling sensation is normal.) Follow with a night cream recommended for your skin type. Use for three nights on, three nights off, with a Renée Rouleau hydrating skin serum (view our collection) on alternate nights.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
As Seen In