Skin Recovery Lotion - New + Improved
*NEW & IMPROVED FORMULA! Skin Recovery Lotion by Renée Rouleau gives highly sensitive, acne-prone skin the oil-free moisture it needs without clogging the pores or causing breakouts. A blend of advanced, natural water-binding ingredients addresses all dehydration, flaking and redness issues caused by harsh acne treatments, topical prescriptions, and general irritation. Skin Recovery Lotion goes to work fast to make skin look and feel calm and comfortable. The result? Skin that looks clearer and healthier with less sensitivity.
*For the new Skin Recovery Lotion formula, we've updated it with even more barrier-repair ingredients to improve skin's natural hydration.
Size: 2 fl oz
"This takes aggravated skin back to square one, no matter how reactive it may be."
Is this moisturizer right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau moisturizers.
- Neck and chest - keeps skin moist and supple.
- Pentavin® (Saccharide Isomerate - a skin-identical complex combining naturally occurring sugars to hydrate the skin for up to 72 hours while strengthening the barrier integrity.
- Aquaxl™ (Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol) -A vegetable-based, sugar-derived complex that helps moisturize and restructure while improving overall skin barrier function.
- Hyaluronic Acid - helps improve skin's natural hydration.
- Bisabolol - a soothing/calming plant-based anti-irritant derived from chamomile.
- Panthenol - moisture binding humectant to reduce trans epidermal water loss with anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract - anti-redness hydrator to bring comfort to sensitive skin.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Mineral Oil
- Drying Alcohols
Vegan. Never tested on animals. Certified cruelty-free by Leaping Bunny.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- This very light creamy lotion is white in color and soft, silky and fluffy to the touch. Fragrance-free.
- Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Octyldodecanol, Propanediol, C13-15 Alkane X, Arachidyl Alcohol (non-drying, soothing hydrator), Glycerin X, Saccharide Isomerate X, Xylitylglucoside X, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol X, Sodium Hyaluronate X, Bisabolol, Panthenol X, Parietaria Officinalis Extract X, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract X, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Leaf/Stem Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract X, Arnica Montana Flower Extract X, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract X, Behenyl Alcohol (non-drying, soothing hydrator), Dimethicone X, Arachidyl Glucoside, Stearyl Alcohol (non-drying, soothing hydrator), Carbomer, Decyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Phytic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tromethamine, Butylene Glycol. To learn more about choosing a product based on its ingredients, read this post.
How to Use
- To effectively use Skin Recovery Lotion to soothe and protect red, sensitive skin, apply all over face and neck after cleansing and toning. For best results, leave toner damp before applying lotion.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com and in our Plano, Texas skincare spa.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!