Total Eye Repair Creme by Renée Rouleau is luxurious under eye cream formulated with the highest concentration of youthening ingredients to improve the appearance of dryness, fatigue and wrinkles. Line-filling peptides encourage a smoother, tighter look while antioxidants reveal a boost of radiance. The result? Fresher looking skin with fewer visible eye wrinkles by Renée Rouleau.
Size: 0.5 fl oz
Is this eye cream right for you?
This product is recommended for each of our nine skin types.
Don't know your skin type? Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn how to best care for your skin and get customized product recommendations.
See all Renée Rouleau eye care treatments.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Mineral Oil
Vegan. Never tested on animals.
Feel / Smell / Look
Rich and creamy, this product is pale pink and has a subtle, refreshing scent. Our airless packaging allows light and air to stay away from the product ensuring maximum stability and effectiveness.
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide - line-filling peptide to encourage healthy cell-to-cell communication for deep wrinkle recovery
- Astaxanthin - powerful antioxidant to enhance skin's elasticity and freshness
- Acetyl Octapeptide-3 - Snap-8™ -firming peptide to discourage the look of expression lines
- Sodium Hyaluronate - Hyaluronic Spheres - instantly fills and plumps lines from within
Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cetyl Esters, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Methicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Panthenol, Astaxanthin, Linoleic Acid, Tocopherol, Ceramide NG, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Acetyl Octapeptide-3, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Ethylhexylglycerin, Stearic Acid, Phospholipids, Phytosterols, Tribehenin, Polysorbate 80, PEG-10 Phytosterol, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Trihydroxystearin, Amorphophallus Konjac Root Powder, Isohexadecane, Phytic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol. To learn more about choosing a product based on its ingredients, read this post.
How To Use
To effectively use Total Eye Repair Creme, pat a small amount under the eyes and lids using your ring finger (the weakest finger) until cream disappears. May be used both morning and evening.
Can I use this product if I'm pregnant?
Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Where can I buy this product?
Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com.
Is this product tested on animals?
What is the pH level of this product?
The pH level of Total Eye Repair Creme is 4.8.
Where are your products made?
Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type?
Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
I have questions about my skin, where can I get help?
Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
- DCDelynn C.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 64My Skin is Sun Damaged, Aging, Dry5 days agoAge Range 55 - 64My Skin is Sun Damaged, Aging, DryRated 5 out of 5 starsDon’t ever run out of this product!
I use this in morning and evening and sometimes in the middle of the day to plump up my under eyes and even around my lips.
- SHSuwane H.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 64My Skin is Acne Prone, Oily5 months agoAge Range 55 - 64My Skin is Acne Prone, OilyRated 5 out of 5 starsA Must Have Eye Creme
Moisturizes nicely. Works perfect for day. It also perfect for use at night as the eye area remains moisturized overnight.
- SShariVerified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Renée Rouleau Skin Type 5My Skin is Sensitive, Aging, Dry, Acne Prone6 months agoAge Range 25 - 34Renée Rouleau Skin Type 5My Skin is Sensitive, Aging, Dry, Acne ProneRated 2 out of 5 starsMoisturizer, yes. Helps fine lines, no.
I use this paired with the overnight eye serum, and while the skin around my eyes is moisturized, I've never seen any difference in the fine lines that are around my eyes.Renée Rouleau Skin Care5 months ago
Hi Shari! Thank you for taking the time to leave your review! Since you only purchased the Overnight Eye Serum & Total Eye Repair Creme at the beginning of this month, I encourage you to keep using them and stay consistent! While we all wish there were such a thing as a facelift in a bottle, this product doesn't provide instant results.
In this blog post, Renée explains when you can expect to see results from a new product based on ingredients > https://blog.reneerouleau.com/how-long-for-skincare-to-work/
I'd also suggest this blog post to learn about the five common mistakes people make when using an eye cream > https://blog.reneerouleau.com/why-your-eye-cream-isnt-working/
Should you have any questions or concerns, you can always reach us at Hello@ReneeRouleau.com!
-The RR Customer Care Team 💙
- TETennille E.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 3My Skin is Acne Prone, Clogged Pores, Aging, Sensitive6 months agoAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 3My Skin is Acne Prone, Clogged Pores, Aging, SensitiveRated 5 out of 5 starsNice,gentle eye cream
This eye cream is very gentle and a great option for managing the eye area. I have been using for years.
- FRFinley R.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Renée Rouleau Skin Type 9My Skin is Dry, Sun Damaged, Aging, Sensitive6 months agoAge Range 65+Renée Rouleau Skin Type 9My Skin is Dry, Sun Damaged, Aging, SensitiveRated 5 out of 5 starsSatisfaction