Great for skin types:
Bio Calm Repair Masque
Bio Calm Repair Masque by Renée Rouleau is a soothing gel mask to instantly reduce redness and provide relief to irritated, over-heated skin. This formula infuses cooling hydration deep within the skin to restore a healthy balance. Bio Calm Repair Masque can be used for soothing rosacea or post-sun, post-workout, post-peel, post-laser or as part of a weekly at-home facial treatment to restore comfort to the skin. We call it "topical Valium" for your skin. The result? Beautiful, calm and hydrated skin by Renée Rouleau.
Size: 2 fl oz
"Best Face Mask for Sensitive Skin."
- REAL SIMPLE MAGAZINE
Is this masque right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau masques.
- Burns - visibly heals burns from the sun or hot objects to instantly soothe.
- Post-workout redness - refreshes, cools and hydrates over-heated skin.
- Oat Kernel Extract - soothes skin immediately.
- Bisabolol - a powerful plant-based anti-irritant.
- Chamomile Extract - Chamomilla Recutita Flower Oil - anti-inflammatory, anti-redness relief.
- Glycerin - hydrating properties to maintain moisture levels in the skin.
"You'll be fresh-faced with this cooling gel mask."
- PEOPLE STYLEWATCH MAGAZINE
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
Vegan. Never tested on animals.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- This gel masque is blue/green in color and feels thick and cooling when applied to the skin. The scent is fresh and clean. Since we don't use synthetic dyes in our natural product formulas, each batch may vary in color from light blue/green to golden yellow/brown.
- Water (Aqua), Glycereth-7, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Glycoproteins, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Tocopherol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Bisabolol, Glycerin, Nonoxynol-10, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Triethanolamine, Guaiazulene, Dehydroacetic Acid. To learn more about choosing a product based on its ingredients, read this post.
How to Use
- To effectively use Bio Calm Repair Masque to instantly reduce redness and provide rosacea relief, apply a thin coat on clean skin. Leave on for 15 minutes, rinse well, and follow with a serum and moisturizer for your skin type. Use as often as needed. For maximum results, exfoliate your skin with Triple Berry Smoothing Peel or Dual Enzyme Softening Peel prior to applying masque. For an extra cooling and soothing effect, put masque in refrigerator one hour prior to use.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com.
- Is this product tested on animals? No.
- What is the pH level of this product? The pH level of Bio Calm Repair Masque is 6.0.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
As Seen In