This acne spot treatment uses a potent blend of acne-fighting ingredients to address acne spots and blemishes quickly. This soothing formula creates an invisible seal (like a liquid bandage) over a blemish to keep dirt and debris out. Use under makeup to soothe the surface and help with more even application.
Looking for our most comprehensive solution for breakouts? Shop our Zit Care Kit, complete with everything you need to tackle blemishes at every stage.
Size: 0.5 fl oz
Is this acne spot treatment right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau acne spot treatments.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
Vegan. Never tested on animals.
Feel / Smell / Look
This gel is light green in color and feels silky and smooth when applied, but dries clear. It has a fresh, natural geranium scent.
- Salicylic Acid Complex -Betaine Salicylate exfoliating BHA to reduce oil/bacteria deep within the pores.
- Beta Glucan - supports the skin's visible self-repair process.
- Tea Tree Oil - Tea Tree Leaf Oil (4-Terpineol) - reduces bacteria in a gentle, non-irritating way.
- Licorice - Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate soothes and calms visible signs of redness, puffiness and irritation.
Water, SD Alcohol 40-B, Propanediol, Polysorbate 80, Betaine Salicylate, Glycerin, 4-Terpineol (Melaleuca Alternifolia Tea Tree Leaf Oil), Panthenol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract, Sulfur, Tocopherol, Yeast Beta-Glucan, Pentylene Glycol, Dehydroxanthan Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, Xanthan Gum, Pelargonium Roseum (Rose Geranium) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil, Acacia Senegal Gum, Agar, Disodium Edta Copper, Aminomethyl Propanol (pH adjuster). To learn more about choosing a product based on its ingredients, read this post.
How To Use
Apply one drop to infected blemish. Let dry and proceed with makeup. Use as needed.
Can I use this product if I'm pregnant?
Probably not. This product contains salicylic acid, which many doctors suggest avoid using during pregnancy. Consult with your doctor for their recommendation.
Where can I buy this product?
Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com.
Is this product tested on animals?
What is the pH level of this product?
The pH level of Daytime Blemish Gel is 4.1.
Where are your products made?
Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type?
Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
I have questions about my skin, where can I get help?
Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
- KKristinVerified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Renée Rouleau Skin Type 3My Skin is Acne Prone, Aging, Sensitive1 year agoAge Range 25 - 34Renée Rouleau Skin Type 3My Skin is Acne Prone, Aging, SensitiveRated 5 out of 5 starsAdd this to your morning / pre-makeup routine.
I love this product–it helps me feel like I'm being proactive during the day in treating my skin. It's clear, so it's absolutely fine to wear it during the day, either with or without makeup. Use this before applying makeup, so your makeup products don't further clog / get into your blemish.
I find myself using this product the most right before / during my period when my skin tends to break out more than usual. Great product.
- LLaurenVerified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 3My Skin is Acne Prone, Sensitive, Oily, Clogged Pores1 year agoAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 3My Skin is Acne Prone, Sensitive, Oily, Clogged PoresRated 5 out of 5 starsA great spot treatment
This product does an excellent drop stopping a blemish in its tracks and helping the skin heal quickly, reducing the potential for stubborn post-acne marks. It is not greasy, nor is it drying. It works very well under makeup and/or moisturizer. Use it as needed, see results immediately!