Daily Protection SPF 30
Daily Protection SPF 30 by Renée Rouleau offers broad spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection that is lightweight and completely greaseless, making it ideal for even sensitive, oily/combination skin prone to clogged pores, blackheads and blemishes. This unscented, sunscreen-and-moisturizer-in-one can be used as a daily moisturizer under makeup. Because it uses 7% Zinc Oxide and not Titanium Dioxide, it will not leave a chalky, white-ish cast on the skin as many sunscreens can, making it ideal for darker skin tones. It's fully wearable under primers and foundation makeup and won't ever pill. (See Renée's tricks for using Daily Protection SPF 30 to get sweat-proof sun protection that will never clog your pores.)
We consider sunscreen to be the most effective anti-aging product available since the #1 cause of premature wrinkles is from daily UV rays. The result? Beautiful and protected skin by Renée Rouleau.
Size: 2 fl oz
"Sun protection is so important. I love this moisturizer."
- SOFIA VERGARA, ACTRESS
Is this sunscreen right for you?
This product is recommended for each of our nine skin types.
Don't know your skin type? Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn how to best care for your skin and get customized product recommendations.
- Neck, chest and ears - important exposed areas to protect from UV rays
- 7.5% Octinoxate - organic absorbing sunscreen
- 7% Micronized Zinc Oxide - UV reflecting physical sunblock that doesn't leave a white-ish cast on the skin
- 5% Octisalate - organic absorbing sunscreen
- Green Tea - soothing antioxidant
- Licorice Extract - anti-inflammatory for calming sensitivity
"Daily Protection SPF 30 is a sunscreen that WON'T cause acne."
- COSMOPOLITAN MAGAZINE
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Mineral Oil
This product is not tested on animals. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- A lightweight, thin lotion that is white in color and easy to spread, this product is unscented and doesn't have that "sunscreen" smell.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Octinoxate 7.5%, Zinc Oxide 7%, Octisalate 5%. INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Purified Water, Glyceryl Stearate (emollient), PEG-100 Stearate (mild emulsifier/thickener), C 12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Cetyl Alcohol (non-drying thickener), Ceteareth-20, Cyclomethicone, Cetyl Dimethicone Copolyol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Ascorbic Acid (Vit C), Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol Acetate (Vit E), Camellia Oleifera (Japanese Green Tea) Extract, Chamomile (Anthernis Nobilis) Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Ginseng (Panax Ginseng) Extract, Gingko Biloba Extract, Licorice (Glycyrrhiza Glabra) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium PCA, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium EDTA, Diazolidinyl Urea. To learn more about choosing a product based on its ingredients, read this post.
How to Use
- To effectively use Daily Protection SPF 30 to protect your skin from damage: cleanse, tone (leave toner damp) and apply a generous amount to entire face, neck and exposed chest. Proceed with makeup. Use 365 days a year, rain or shine, inside or out as your daily moisturizer. Because this formula is so lightweight, if you find you need more moisture (especially in the winter months), add 1-2 drops of Pro Remedy Oil over the sunscreen.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com and our Plano, Texas skincare spa.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!