About our Products
- We know there is more to skin than dry, normal and oily. That's why we've created NINE unique skin types to give your skin the best results. Choose your skin type >
- We combine the best of nature and the best of science to give you healthy, glowing skin, without being harsh and irritating. Nature offers us a slow and steady course that works gently with the skin (with proven results), while science offers the more ingredients that are required as we age.
- We know ingredients. We avoid the use of irritants and harmful ingredients to keep your skin healthy.
- We know skin. We're not just sales people, but licensed estheticians who work with the skin every day in our two Dallas skin care spas and truly understand its function.
- What's important is what's inside the bottle, not what the bottle looks like. Quality formulas, simple packaging. It's that simple.
- We never, ever test our products on animals - and never will. Cruelty free, all the way.
- We welcome your skin care questions. We're the experts and love to share our knowledge with you.
- We're honest, smart, funny, hardworking people.
- We believe you are, too.
What We Use
- Lightweight, non-pore clogging formulas
- Cold-pressed, herbal plant extracts & essential oils
- Pure, cold processed, plant based carrier oils
- High concentration of active ingredients at effective levels (to ensure the formula remains potent)
- Special delivery vehicles (to enhance penetration and absorption)
- Cruelty-free ingredients (Products tested on humans, not animals)
- Simple packaging (You pay for what's inside the bottle, not boxes)
What We Avoid
- Mineral Oil & Petrolatum (pore-clogging)
- SD Alcohol 40 and Denatured Alcohol (the "bad" alcohols commonly found in toners. They are extremely drying)
- Isopropyl Myristate & Isopropyl Palmitate (may cause blackheads)
- Phthalates (commonly used in synthetic fragrances)
- Parabens (in most of our skin care products. If it's paraben-free, it will indicate in the product description)
- Synthetic dyes (can be a skin irritant)
- Synthetic fragrances in our skin care products (the #1 cause of allergic reactions to products. Avoid products containing the word "fragrance" or "parfum" on the ingredient listing)
- Phthalates (may disrupt hormones)
- Known sensitizers (ingredients that can cause irritation)
- Heavy oils (leave the skin feeling greasy)
- Sodium or Ammonium Laureth/Lauryl Sulfate (drying and irritating to the barrier of the skin)
- Apricot kernels, or seed/shell powders (naturally made particles found in facial scrubs that can scratch and irritate the skin causing bacteria to spread)
Which products are right for you? Choose your skin type here
Read: How Do Renée Rouleau Products Compare to Other Skin Care Lines?
Read: Five Skin Care Ingredient Myths You Need to Know
Read: How Can I Lessen the Amount of Chemicals I Use On My Sensitive Skin?